Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MN Trip

After several months and some fancy footwork to find a replacement for me at church, I was finally able to make it home to visit my parents in Minnesota. They started renovations on the house earlier this year and while I'd seen some pictures of it in-progress, Mom wouldn't show me the final result unless it was in person. So of course I had to take pictures of it myself (as well as the dogs!); what better subjects to practice my picture-taking skills on? :-)





































My room










Just to break things up a bit...Bucky's posing for the cover of Dog Fancy....











My room again



































Dog pile on my bed :-)










My Bandie <3











Sweet Bucky. These moments are few and far between with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment