Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's great to have a camera back in my hands :-)

Thanks to the amazing generosity of my parents, I am now the proud owner of a brand new camera; the kind I've dreamed of having for quite awhile now. While my Sony was a great camera in it's own right, there were just certain things it couldn't do. After only 5 days with the Canon, I still have a lot to learn, but I am so pleased with how the majority of my pictures turn out. Here's a sample of some pictures I took at work yesterday while the kids were playing outside. It wasn't the most gorgeous of days but we take what we can get!









Doesn't he look sweet?
































































































Mom needs to get this one into modeling. What a photogenic little girl!

































No comments:

Post a Comment