Saturday, November 7, 2009

11/6/09

I haven't been taking my camera to work as often as I did with my Sony, simply because it gets to be a lot to lug around especially riding the bus. Friday, however, was our church's annual Women's Coffeehouse and so knowing I wanted to take pictures there, the camera came to work with me as well. The availability of the camera and the blessing of such wonderful weather resulted in some fabulous shots of the kids. I even got to work on my skills as an action photographer!















Caitlyn enjoying some outside time
























So this probably wasn't the safest way to get out of the wagon, but I was definitely glad I had the camera at the right time and place!























There's just something about this pic that I really like...a lot

















This is why I love my camera...no editing here whatsoever :-D

















Gorgeous.


























































I'm a little unsteady when I walk in the grass sometimes too...















No comments:

Post a Comment